- Repair of damages to already installed components possible as long as the flawed areas are easily accessible.
- Cost saving, as no dismantling and reassembly or transport is necessary.
- No limit to the dimensions of the component to be processed.
- No mechanical reworking of the repaired areas on expensive tooling machines necessary.
- Almost no limit to the coating thickness. Total coat thicknesses of up to several mm possible.
- Precipitation of a variety of metals onto different base materials.
The Selectron Procedure is carried out within our group of companies by the company Anke in Essen.